Who am I? And why in the world would you care to read about me? The answer changes daily. And I don't know.
But, I do know what I'll likely be writing about:
TV/Books/Movies/Internet Articles - these will all be opinion based. Not likely to be done in the most current of times since I DVR all TV shows to watch at a later date, rarely go to the movie theater because I have some fairly ridiculous social anxiety and as a student with a full time job I tend to be quite exhausted at the end of the day so taking the time to commit to writing the day something comes out is just a way of setting myself up for failure.
My Pet Peeves - like word usage, and more specifically wrong word usage - I feel strongly that using the wrong word negates the value of what you're writing/saying. That's not to say I chose the right word all the time, just that I am ultra aware of other people doing it, and when I find out I've done it I'll likely beat myself up over it.
Photos - both old and new; I'm an amateur photo enthusiast and am also working on digitizing all of my family's old photos, so when I come across some that mean something to me I might just share them and a story or two to go along with the photo itself.
Health & Fitness - wait! Come back. I'm not going to be some health lecturer, God knows I don't live the healthiest of lifestyles, and I likely never would. It's just that I'm a nursing student and sometimes I might have some ideas on how to make life just a bit healthier, without loosing all the fun, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, etc.
What else? Eh, who knows. I'll know when I write it; until then, it's all a complete mystery.
Anyway, here comes the warnings about me - I'm opinionated. I tend to write (and speak) in run-on sentences. I overuse punctuation. Sometimes, I like to totally ignore the rules of capitalization. I get bitchy. I get preachy. I get grumpy. But, I also am hopeful and kind and silly. And I'm definitely willing to hear constructive feedback.
No comments:
Post a Comment